Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Christmas Carolers

I am hoping this is my last Christmas card for a while. I wanted to do this one for the Limited Runs Christmas challenge. Thus, one more card.

The image is Limited Runs Christmas Carolers. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Circles. The background is some leftover pieces from other cards using the MFT Collage Cover-Up. The paper is American Craft. The star stamp is from Jillibean Soup Balloon Party. I used Eucalyptus and Christmas Red Stickles for the hats and collars. It really looks like they are textured. I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me tonight. Tomorrow I return to volunteering so it will be early to rise. Then we are making a quick trip to Cincinnati to help my FIL take down his Christmas decorations.  So hopefully on Friday I'll get some more time to play at my desk. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

7 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable Carolers card, pretty colors, loving the traditional colors, hugs, Lori m

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A neighbor of mine is a quilter and she would love this card!

Pam said...

Cute card! Adorable little image!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Catie Cuddles said...

Love this. The image works well with those fab papers.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog. And a happy New year!
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Wonderful holiday card. Love the patterns and traditional colours you used. Wonderful take on our sketch this month. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and this fortnight at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge AJ DT SSW2// TC

Kathie said...

Oh Donna, this is a lovely Christmas card. Love your patterned papers and traditional colours, very cute image. Great card thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

anne said...

A lovely festive card, so cheery and bright. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2 DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...