Monday, January 6, 2020

Do I Smell Cake?

Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I got a new washing machine this morning. Mine died over the weekend. So sad. So a friend helped my DH bring the new one home. Otherwise, delivery would have been 10 days from now when we were on our way to Florida. A little too late. I had lunch with friends earlier today so my day is going pretty well. I even had time to put this easy card together.

The cake is a sticker that I am reusing from another card. The sentiment is from Create with TLC, die cut with MFT Pierced Flags, and inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. The background paper is a double-sided paper I found at a thrift store. The purple and pink card stock banners were also cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. Layering is done with black card stock. To finish off the card I added some pink self-adhesive gemstones. I am entering these challenges:
I am hoping to get back to my desk this evening after dinner. Always something to do around here. Tom and I went through 2 file cabinets of paperwork in the last few days. When I texted my son that we had cleaned out 40 years of papers, his reply was "Thank God." LOL! Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

Donna


5 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC. I really am loving this card, and would kill for the patterned paper. Awesome use of the sketch.

Michelle Stewart
Founder of AHSC

pssmitty papercrafts said...

I love these fun colors! Perfect card for this week's sketch. Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute birthday card, Donna! Great recycling of the sticker too! Hope your new washing machine works great - our are pretty old but still work just fine.

Cathy said...

Love these bold bright colours, everything ties in so perfectly on this card. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Brandi said...

So much fun, the colours are so bright and bold, I just love it. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...