The oxide inks I used were Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber and Lucky Clover. I didn't like the background at first but I'm liking it better with the rest of the card. The image is Bugaboo Stamps's Teacup Flowers 1. Those flowers look red in the photo but they really are orange. The plaid paper is from my scrap box and the card base and layering are black card stock. I used these dies: MFT Stitched Circles and Spellbinder's Heart Circles. The sentiment is from MFT Birthday Bears stamp set. I am entering these challenges:
- Stella Sketch challenge: sketch
- The Outlawz Tuesday Color challenge: yellow, orange, white, black and green
- Seize the Birthday: vibrant colors
- Cards in Envy: birthday party time
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
The weekend is upon us. Tomorrow we'll be heading for our other property to return on Sunday. No twins this weekend; so sad but we'll see them next week. I hope your weekend is wonderfully crafty , fun and relaxing. Thanks for stopping by!