The image is Bauble Cat colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. I used several papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles from the Bokeh Solid Color set and 2 papers from the Holiday Decorations Mini Kit. All the layers are backed with red card stock. The sentiment is from The Crafty Nomad (couldn't find the web site anymore). I hope you will join us this month and show us your festive felines. For more inspiration, all the details, and to enter, check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Hope to see you there!
I am entering these challenges:
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- The Outlawz Friday challenge: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to get some crafty time this week. We'll see how it goes. Have a great week!