Saturday, January 20, 2024

Birthday Card

 It seems that my crafty time is a bit sporadic, as it's been more than a month since I posted. Life is always busy. We had snow twice in the last week but it's supposed to be 40 this week with rain. That might be a nice change after the minus wind chills we've had. My son's birthday is coming up so here is the card I am sending him.


Blue foil background, sparkly glitter paper, the image is the freebie at Pattie's Creation Design Challenge (free for a limited time), colored with Stickles and markers, sentiment from my stash

Dies: Gina Marie Designs Diamonds, MFT Blueprints 13 (retired)

I am entering these challenges:

Patties Creations Design challenge: anything goes #214

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch #560

Simon Say Monday challenge: sparkle and shine

Creative Knockouts: lots of layers

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are warm and safe! Blessings!

Donna



3 comments:

Dena J said...

Happy to see your card, Donna. Life does get in the way of crafting sometimes. Love the gold sparkle with blue- just right for a special celebration. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

Lori m said...

Awesome Cheers Birthday card, Happy Birthday to your son. Stay warm, hugs, Lori m

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love the blue foil with gold glitter paper. Such a nice celebratory card! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
:) Marie
AHSC DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...