Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Bring on the Bubbly

Another birthday card today. Working on getting all my December birthday cards done. This one is for my niece. She has a 3 year old so I thought she might enjoy a drink on her birthday.


The image is a brand new stamp set from Beccy's Place called Girls' Night Digital Stamps. The background paper is from my scrap stash. I cut a circle from the designer paper and rounded the other three corners. The image is die cut with Spellbinder's Circles. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I inked the sentiment strip with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean. I used this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


Since the bow on the sketch didn't quite fit my theme I decide to substitute some rhinestones. I also completed the inside of the card.


I used some more designer paper backed with black card stock. The sentiment is from Simon Says Big Birthday Wishes (retired). 
I am entering these challenges:
Back to my desk to get something else started. Or time to do laundry or get dinner started. A million and one things I could do. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Donna


8 comments:

carla said...

Donna your card looks great and fully meets our challenge theme at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Also beautiful on the inside.
Thank you for participating Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Good luck !
Carla (DT)

karin said...

Love the colours on your card Donna. Great with the new image of Beccy on it.
Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT.

Lori m said...

Great card, Happy Birthday to your niece, she'll love this card, great digi set, hugs, Lori m

Beccy said...

Great take on the sketch Donna, I like the addition of the rhinestones in place of the bow. The patterned paper you used is awesome! All those bright colours are perfect for the theme and coordinate nicely with the image. I'm sure your niece will love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Donna Walls said...

That cocktail looks Yummy, Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm so happy to see you over at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Such a cute image - I like this new set from Beccy! Bring on the bubbly indeed! Sounds like fun! Also loving your patterned paper! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I hope you join us again!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna that is a wonderful birthday card for your niece and those papers are bright and cheery. If I had a three year old I would have a drink, lol. Now for my other role, thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Sheryl said...

What a beautiful bright and cheerful card.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...