Thursday, December 26, 2019

Reindeer on the Rooftop

Hope your Christmas was wonderful! We had a nice time with Tom's family and the twins had a ball. Arthur got a Matchbox car garage and both Arthur and Valerie loved it. They love sending cars down the ramp. It was fun watching them. So we returned home today and after getting a few things settled back in I had time to start working on the Bugaboo Christmas challenge again. I used the sketch for Day 2 for this card.


The reindeer image is Bugaboo Chimney Reindeer Peeker. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The sentiment is computer-generated and die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiments. The bow is from Die Cutting Essentials Issue #59 All Wrapped Up. The designer paper is from American Craft. The ribbon is from my stash. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. I am heading for bed a little early tonight. Valerie was up coughing last night and she wound up in bed with Tom and I so we didn't get a lot of sleep. Tomorrow is another day. We have a couple errands to run and a few things to do around the house but I hope to get back to my desk. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Donna


7 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable card!

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas, having the little ones around makes it just that much more fun. Happy New Year early, hugs, Lori m

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

AlisonC said...

A fab bright and cheerful look. A great combination of colours and patterns really set off your image. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

A.Rose said...

Love that you used a digi from Bugaboo for this card. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining 52 CCT.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute; I have this image printed out as well! I haven't done the sketch yet. I think I've only done 3 of the days, eeek, so many challenges, so little time!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. You have been busy making cards lately and it's wonderful to see your beautiful works. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Holiday Critter Chaos Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Wendy said...

Great card, super cute...Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge 🙂
Wendy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...