Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Kris Kringle

Happy Tuesday! Had a doctor's appointment this morning that was very late. And tonight we have tickets to see the Oakridge Boys Christmas Show at Brown County Music Center. It's a Christmas show but I hope they sing Elvira. LOL! I did finish a card last night before I fell into bed.


Image: Bugaboo Stamps Santa Claus Peeker
Sentiment: Papercraft Magazine
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Papers: from scrap box
Embellishments: Crystal Stickles

I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh my when I heard you refer to "Elvira" I saw the Oak Ridge Boys almost 40 years ago - wow. Your card is adorable with that image and sentiment. Thanks for entering in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is such a cute card!

Lori m said...

Adorable Santa card, enjoy the concert tonight it sounds like fun, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

Your card is soooo cute!Love the peeking Santa!
I hope you had a wonderful time at the Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Concert and I hope they sang Elvira!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun and adorable card! I just love the santa peeking! Your card is just perfect for our challenge and I wish you the best of luck with the draw!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely Christmas card
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...