Monday, December 30, 2019

Merry Color Challenge

If you've been around my blog for any length of time you might have noticed that my least favorite kind of challenge is a color challenge. Maybe it's because they sometimes specify a certain ink name from a company. And since I don't have very many inks I just don't usually do them. But I challenged myself today to do the Bugaboo Critter Chaos Day 6 color challenge.
I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out. I definitely tried to use the colors for the challenge. The image is Theodore Christmas Present from Bugaboo. He's colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The background paper is from American Craft. The gems and bow are from my stash. I won the "merry" die from Birch Press Designs just recently and decided to try it out. I die cut it three times and glued them together for a little dimension. The card base is red card stock. I am entering these challenges:

I have one more post for the Bugaboo Critter Chaos challenge. Then I will have completed all of them and even on time. Phew! Thanks for the extension of challenge time from Bugaboo. This has been a really busy last few weeks. We had the twins overnight last night so no crafting was accomplished. They did wake up in the middle of the night and stayed up for a bit. So I'm about ready for a nap. They can wear you out! But we had a great time. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Donna

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Donna! That little bear is precious! I love your vibrant colours, absolutely gorgeous! I haven't tackled the colour challenge yet; we'll see if I have time tomorrow!

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun card! I just love your design! Thanks for joining in our challenges!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Bugaboo DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- and I am with you- I am not the biggest fan of Color Challenges either! But, you rocked the challenge! Great and fun card! Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!
Happy New Year Donna!!!

KathyA. said...

I feel the same way about color challenges. But you nailed this one! I like that you used the color scheme but in brighter shades. Striking! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge last week. (Sorry I'm a bit late in posting. Life has been BUSY!) DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...