Monday, December 9, 2019

And Many More

It's a gray and rainy morning here. My mission today is to finish writing out my Christmas cards and get them sent out. Last night I did get a birthday card done that I thought I would share.


The image is Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Penguin Balloon colored with Spectrum Noir and American Craft markers. The red background is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. The image is die cut with Spellbinder's ATC Card die. The banners in the background are MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The die cut Happy Birthday is Simon Says Painted Happy Birthday. The stmped sentiment is from Hero Arts It's Your Day stamp set. The confetti paper is from the Paper Studio and a scrap out of my scrap box. I am entering these challenges:

I'm off to write my Christmas cards and hopefully get some more creative time. Thanks for stopping in today. Hope your day is bright and full of sunshine. Have a blessed day!

Donna

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is such a cute card!

Lori m said...

Adorable Birthday card, I finally mailed out my Christmas cards, I still have a few more special ones that are hand delivered to make. Have a blessed day, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

What a cute and festive birthday card!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

So fun and festive! You sound like you are on the go, go, go!!! Hope you are enjoying all of the festivities!!! Thank You so much for joining us at Bugaboo Catch the Bug AG challenge.

Margreet said...

Lovely birthday card. So colorful!
Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's AG challenge.
xxx Margreet DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...