Today I took some time to clean off the mess that was my desk and to make a card. I cleaned our basement too. My card today is yet another Christmas card. Woo-hoo I will have a stash for 2014 if I keep this up!
Simon Says Card kits and found this awesome stencil of a snowflake. I used the stencil and inked the background with Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue. I used the sketch from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. I embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder. The sentiment is also from the December Simon Says Card Kit. I added the ribbon and the ric rac and then use a blue marker to make the faux stitching.
I am entering these challenges:
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown: sketch
- Simon Says Monday challenge: blue
- Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge: use something new (sentiment and stencil)
- Speedy Fox and Friends: use a stencil
- Open Minded Crafting: use a new toy or new technique
- Holly Jolly Christmas challenge: use ribbon and/or lace