Saturday, March 4, 2017

Easter Blessings

Welcome to the March challenge for the Imagine That! Creative Playground. It's an anything goes challenge but if you use an Imagine That Digis by Kris image you'll receive the featured set of the month: Lamb with Cross.


I used the featured set for my card this month.


I used the Sunburst Technique for this spring card and really love it! All the papers used in the sunburst are from the Imagine That Sweet Pastel Paper set


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Ovals. Then I inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink. For the sentiment, I printed and then inked it with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink. I added all the elements to black card stock and then a white card base. The final touch was the glittery ribbon from my ribbon stash. I love the sunburst. It's perfect for Easter!
I am entering these challenges:
I hope you will join us this month at the Imagine That! Creative Playground challenge. It's so easy to win a special set or prize. Happy weekend to you all. I am looking forward to warmer weather this weekend and hopefully getting the twins out for a walk in their stroller. 

Donna



4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, love those papers and your layout with that beautiful new image.

Pam said...

I just love your sunburst technique and that sweet image! Beautiful card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

That sunburst design is perfect for an Easter card. Love the papers you used for the sunburst. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Margaret, DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful papers and what a great'sunburst' they make. Great Easter card!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...