I used the featured set for my card this month.
I used the Sunburst Technique for this spring card and really love it! All the papers used in the sunburst are from the Imagine That Sweet Pastel Paper set.
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Ovals. Then I inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink. For the sentiment, I printed and then inked it with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink. I added all the elements to black card stock and then a white card base. The final touch was the glittery ribbon from my ribbon stash. I love the sunburst. It's perfect for Easter!
I am entering these challenges:
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- The Outlawz Saturday challenge: spring
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Word Art Wednesday: anything goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
I hope you will join us this month at the Imagine That! Creative Playground challenge. It's so easy to win a special set or prize. Happy weekend to you all. I am looking forward to warmer weather this weekend and hopefully getting the twins out for a walk in their stroller.