My FIL owns a tractor that's in the vinatge of the 1940s. So I thought this silhouette of a tractor (Graphics Fairy) would bring a smile to his face. I colored in the scenery with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with MFT Cross Stitch Ovals backed with dark blue card stock. I inked the edge with fired brick distress ink.The background plaid is from my scrap box and it was die cut with an MFT Blueprints 3 die. The sentiment, from Create with TLC, is punched with an EK Success tag punch and inked with fired brick distress ink as well. I used washi tape in the top right hand corner of the card and brads for embellishments. I used the Die Cuttin Diva's sketch this week for inspiration.
- Die Cuttin' Divas: sketch above
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes birthday
- Scrapping4Fun challenge: boys, male, masculine
- Doing Life Create with TLC Element: use an element from Create with TLC (sentiment)
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
That's it for me today. I hope your week is going well. We are on the down side of the week anyway. We have bright sunshine today but rather windy. But the daffodils are blooming so I hope we don;t get a nasty frost. Take care!