The image is from QKR Stampede. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut him with MFT Stitched Ovals. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I use a Neat & Tangled stencil to ink in the background of the sentiment strip using distress ink. The other papers are scraps from my box. I added some washi tape flags and a few gems. I used the Tuesday Morning sketch turned sidewise for inspiration.
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch above
- QKR Stampede challenge: antyhing goes with optional spring. I picked the duck for spring because as akid I always knew it was spring when we went to feed the ducks again.
- Simon Says Monday challenge: things with wings
- Monday Outlawz challenge: anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. It's chilly and rainy here and we haven't seen the sun much this week. Hope your week is crafty and sunny. Take care.