The card is 5 inches square and the top popped up piece is cut at 4 3/4 inches square. I offset that top piece to add the color strip along two sides. It's colored with Spectrum Noir markers to match the green in the bee image. The cut outs are MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I used Simon Says Single Rose dies to finish off the card front. The bee image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment come with the stamp set. I really like how this card turned out.
I am entering these challenges:
- Gerda Steiner March challenge: use the Bee Strong stamp set
- Freshly Made Sketches: sketch
- The Outlawz Monday challenge: anything goes
- Creative Knockouts: die/punch frenzy
- Addicted to Stamps: anything goes