Sunday, March 5, 2017

Easter Blessings

Just a quick card as I am at the last minute getting this one in for a challenge. Not enough hours in a day around here.

This adorable image is one of my favorites at From the Heart Stamps called Easter Trio. I colored the image with a variety of markers (Copics, Bics, Spectrum Noir) and then die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The background iece is a water color sheet that I had from another project. I used the watercolor lifting technique from Jennifer McGuire's blog to make it. I used my MISTI to place the sentiment, a retired stamp from Spring Florals at Gina K Designs. I added the yellow ribbon as embellishment. A very easy card.
I am entering these challenges:

We have 65 degrees today so I'll be taking the twins out for a walk. Tomorrow is their 5 month "birthday" so I'll be showing some pictures I hope. They are growing like weeds. Stay tuned. Have a wonderful day!

Donna

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fab card! I love the pop of yellow ribbon. Your watercolored stencil BG is amazing!

Annemi said...

What an adorable card and I love the digi and your layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is an adorable card. Perfect for Easter.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very sweet & cheerful! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #164!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a sweet card, Donna! Love that sweet images. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

Pam said...

I love this cute card and the sweet images!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time! Don’t forget that we have a monthly progressive challenge too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...