Friday, March 10, 2017

Some Bunny Loves You Part 2

Today I have Valerie's Easter card to share with you. I used a bunny image from the same set of Digi Dee's Easter/Spring file (no longer available).


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I inked the edges with Broken China distress ink. The sentiment panel I played around with measuring to get the shape that was in the sketch from The Outlawz that I used as inapiration.


I originally was going to use ric rac on that panel but decided to use my Easter Egg stamp from Studio G. The sentiment is from Daizefli (another blog I can no longer locate). I inked that panel with Fossilized Amber distress ink. I added some brads as embellishments. The top brads have little white dots on them so I used my white gel pen to add dots to the image panel and to doodle the Easter egg row on the sentiment panel. The background designer paper is from a stamp set from year's ago.
I am entering these challenges:


So you can see part one from yesterday. And of course since I posted pics of Arthur, I have pics of my special girl, Valerie, too.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Donna

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that card is precious and so are those pictures.

Pam said...

Love your sweet Easter card and the cute images (love that bunny). Valerie is such a little beauty! She and Arthur have such beautiful blue eyes!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

Lovely Spring card, Donna. Thanks so much for joining the March Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug.

MaryH said...

Love the design layout of this little cutie. What a special card for this special little sweetie too. What lovely blue eyes she has, and quite a clear complexion. How fast she is growing too. Enjoy! TFS & Hugs

Glenda Atkins said...

Another fabulous card Donna this time for your granddaughter, what a sweetie! Love the deep pink dress with the bow. Adorable! You are blessed.
Hugs
Glenda

Andrea W said...

Wonderful colors on your Easter card and I really like the sentiment. So glad you shared your creation at Catch The Bug.

debby4000 said...

Adorable bunny card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Farida Rone said...

Great creation!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs,
Farida

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a beautiful card, love the papers you have used, and a gorgeous image too
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...