Monday, December 28, 2020

Health Care Worker Thank You

 Scribbles Designs has a "Give the Gift of Thanks This Holiday Season" event. They will give you an image and sentiment of your choice free if you make a card and send it to someone who is helping with the Covid-19 crisis. So I requested an image and sentiment and here is the card that I intend to send to my doctor's office.


The image that I requested is Brrr Health Care Worker. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut it out. The designer paper is from my scrap box. The die cut is Spellbinders Heart Circles. I colored the heart area with a CR1 marker and then colored some of the cut out die hearts and put them back into several of the cut outs and added some to the white space in the circle. I chose this sentiment because I thought it was versatile for lots of things and I liked the script font. The sentiment is called Health Care Worker Thank You.  The base card is white card stock so I can add a personl note on the inside easily. You still have a couple days to order your free image and sentiment and play along. Our health care workers deserve a thank you, don't you think?
I am entering these challenges:
Hope your week is off to a great start. We are working at Teacher's Warehouse fixing some furniture that needs some help. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna




5 comments:

Stef H said...

great card and great idea from Scribbles.
wishing you a very blessed New Year. may 2021 be blessed for all of us.

hugs,

KT Fit Kitty said...

This looks great, Donna, such a cute image and very thoughtful thing to do!

Debbie said...

What a great card and what a great cause! I admire healthcare workers and so much after all they've been through this year!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Debi said...

Adorable card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Good luck. Debi DT TMS

NickScrapShack said...

This looks amazing Donna! Thank you so much for playing along with our Give The Gift och Thanks This Holiday Season over at Scribbles Design. I like the circle of hearts and your colour combo. Nick DT Scribbles Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...