Monday, December 21, 2020

Anything But a Card

 Day 3 of Bugaboo's Reindeer Games Holiday Chaos is anything but a card challenge. What I was hoping to do before Thanksgiving was make sets of tags to give as gifts around Thanksgiving so the recipients could use them on Christmas gifts. Well, that didn't happen so I thought I'd start early for next year, I created this set of tags.


I used Bugaboo's Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette. I used my photo editing program to add some color to each of the reindeer. It's difficult to see in the photo but the yarn and stamping match the color of the reindeer. The ink colors I used were MFT Cherry Crisp and Elf Green and Distress Oxide inks Fossilized Amber and Seedless Preserves. Not sure why that one yarn looks blue because it's purple in real life. The "to" and "from" are from a retired Gina K stamp set called Holiday Greetings. I used an ek Success tag punch to punch the tags and a small hole punch to punch the hole for the yarn.


Here is the entire set of the tags. So I have a head start on next year! Hurrah! I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. I have some things to do tomorrow to get ready for having the twins overnight on Wednesday. We are going to take them out to see Christmas lights Wednesday evening. But I hope to get some crafty time tomorrow. Hope to see you back then. Thanks for stopping by. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


4 comments:

Lori m said...

Great reindeer tags Donna, the year is almost gone, incredible how quick time passes by. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Happy Holidays to all, hugs, Lori m

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fabulous Reindeer tags. Thanks for joining in the Holiday Chaos challenges as Catch The Bug. Bonnie DT

Pia S said...

Super coLor coordination and a great idea for personalized gifts. Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

Vivi Casale said...

beautiful tags! Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create!
I wish you a Happy New Year!
xx
Vivi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...