Monday, December 21, 2020

Reindeer Games Sketch

 Back home again this afternoon after a short visit with Tom's Dad to give him his Christmas presents and wish him a Merry Christmas as we won't be there for Christmas. It will be the first time that I can remember that we haven't been home for Christmas in over 45 years. But this is definitely a strange year. When we returned this afternoon I wanted to work on more of the Bugaboo Reindeer Games challenge. My card today is for Day 2's sketch challenge.


The image is Bugaboo's Reindeer Trio. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut the image since it had a border around it. The stars are coated with Yellow Stickles. The background papers are from my stash. I die cut 4 small stars from MFT Pierced Star Stax and glued them together to give the star some dimension. It also has some Yellow Stickles on it. I am entering these challenges:
I am glad to be back home and counting down to Christmas! We will have a quiet Christmas eve and Christmas day and our Christmas will be on Sunday. The twins and their parents will come for lunch and then we'll Zoom with our boys in Boston. So I have a couple extra day to put everything together. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna


2 comments:

Chris said...

Great use of the sketch- fab choice of image and I love the zingy bright colours. Thank you for joining in with the Holiday Chaos fun at Catch the Bug, hope to see you here again in the New Year.
Chris x

Helen said...

A lovely bright and cheerful design!

Thanks for joining us for Holiday Chaos with Bugaboo Stamps.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...