Monday, December 14, 2020

Get Well Wishes

 I am finally back again with my last get well card for my set of cards for Christmas gifts. I need 4 sets this year and I try to make them a variety of cards. 


The image is from Beccy's Place called Old Well Digital Stamps. I die cut the image with MFT Stitched Squares. All the layers are backed with black card stock and the base is also black card stock. The purple plaid is from my stash as it the green polka dot patterned paper. The purple with shite polka dotted ribbon is also from my stash. I used six sequins for embellishment. After adhering the sequins I added Gina K Crystalline Drops to each sequin to give them some extra sparkle. The inside of the card uses a sentiment from the Old Well stamp set "Get Well Wishes." I am entering these challenges:
I hope to get more cards done this afternoon. I need to finish my sets off this week. Yesterday we had the twins all day. I was hoping to get them to cooperate to make a Christmas ornament for their parents but they weren't too interested. In fact my DH brought over a pan of water to wash their hands after doing hand print, and Valerie was much more interested in playing in the water than painting her hand and making prints.
And Arthur got into a matching game on the computer with my help!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope all is well in your little area of the world. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna





5 comments:

Kathie said...

Lovely card Donna, I love the image you used it works perfectly with my sketch. Wonderful colours and design papers. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Beccy said...

Wonderful card Donna, the bright colours are fabulous, especially the lovely green paper in the background. It reminds me of spring! The purple sequins are a nice touch too.
Isn't it always the way with kids? Mine loved playing in water, no matter where, when or what they were supposed to be doing. If there was water around everything else was forgotten. At least they had fun!
Cheers,
Beccy

Doris Klein said...

Lovely make and nice colours! Pretty image, too

Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris

Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

anne said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the colouring of your image which goes perfectly with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2-DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a pretty card Donna! Love that wishing well!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this time for our last challenge of 2020!

Hugs,
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...