Friday, December 11, 2020

Wishing You Well

 I can't believe how many things are cropping up and preventing me from crafting this week. Seems like every day I think I'll have time and the time just evaporates. But this afternoon I just decided I was going to get a card done for some of my Christmas card gifts. 


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Wishing You Well. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I backed the image layer with black card stock. Behind the image is a blue card stock piece embossed with Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder. The plaid paper is from my stash. The card base is black card stock. The twine is from Paper Sweeties. The little tag is from Impression Obsession  Mini Rectangle Tags 2. The sentiment is from the same Bugaboo set as the image. I inked the words with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink and then cut the words apart. I am entering theses challenges:
I need one more get well card to finish those out for my Christmas card gifts. So that will be my objective tomorrow before the twins come to spend Sunday with us. Always something going on around here. Thanks for stopping by! Please stay safe and God bless. 

Donna


11 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the sketch you used for your lovely card! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Stamps' Anything Goes challenge this week; good luck in the draw.
We hope to see you in our week-long Holiday Chaos event starting later today!
Season's Greetings to you and yours!
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps

Lori m said...

Donna this is fantastic, beautiful coloring, colors and whishing well. Here's to hoping you get a few more crafting hours each day, hugs, Lori m

designbydonna said...

Cute image. Love the colors and the background paper. I hadn't thought of coloring the digital sentiments printed out. I'll give that a try.

Margreet said...

Lovely card with pretty DP.
Thanks for joining us at TMS and Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet DT

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna - I just attempted this sketch too. I like the plaid background paper.

Patti said...

Nice!!! Good job on getting so close to completing your sets this came out so cheerful it is bound to make the receiver feel better. I know what you mean about time evaporating all too well!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Debbie said...

Sweet get well card! I love the plaid paper and embossing!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Cute tongue in cheek get well card! Really fun Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! So sorry it's taken me so long to get here! I am so far behind in my blog visiting! Your card is super cute and I like this sketch, so fun with the tag element. Cute image and great plaid paper too! This is a busy time of year for sure - I hope you find some more crafting time!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Donna! That image is so cute!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this time for our last challenge of 2020!

Hugs,
Kelly

Kuni said...

Fantastic card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...