Thursday, December 17, 2020

Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos

 Bugaboo has their Christmas challenge this week and the theme is Reindeer Games. I've been busy this week so this is the first opportunity I've had to actually start on the challenge. So my first card is all about Reindeer Games.


The image is Kidz Reindeer. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. All the background papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. I backed each of the layers with black card stock. The sentiment is from my stash. I think it may have come from Doodle Pantry (sadly out of business). I finished off the card by adding some red stars. I am entering these challenges:
I thought I would wait until tomorrow to post this but since I got the post finished I thought I'd just go ahead and post. Tomorrow we'll be busy with other things so here it is! Thanks for stopping by. Be safe and God bless.

Donna


8 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute card, Donna! I like all the layers of patterned paper! Sweet image too!

Pam said...

Adorable card Donna! The little reindeer is so cute and you colored it perfectly! I love the pretty patterned paper mats!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Sooooo cute!! Fun papers and image, and I recognized that as a DP sentiment as soon as I saw it. I have a bunch in my stash, too. :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Margreet said...

Love your take on the sketch and I also love your coloring of the cute reindeer.
Thanks for playing with Tuesday Morning Sketches and with the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!
xxx Margreet DT

Patti said...

I do love this adorable card Donna, that sweet image, your perfect coloring, the papers you choose all came together fabulously!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh I like this very much! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- fun sketch and fun colors too. Ohh, I missed this- will have to go check the challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...