Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Reindeer Games Day 4 Bingo

 I am back today with the Bingo challenge from Bugaboo's Reindeer Games Holiday Chaos. This was such a fun card to make!


The image is Bugaboo's Reindeer Peeker. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Circles. I inked the edges with MFT Cherry Crisp ink. The designer papers are from my stash. I used up several scraps of designer paper. The sentiment and the packages are from MFT Happy Pawlidays stamp set and I used the coordinating dies to die cut each of the packages. The sentiment is die cut with Clear Designer Stamps Designer Labels (sadly out of business). I inked the sentiment with MFT Elf Green ink. To finish off I used a white gel pen to give a little definition to the bows on the packages, the ornaments on the reindeer and the candy cane. The reindeer nose has glossy accents on it. I am entering these challenges:
The twins are coming tomorrow for lunch and they are staying the night. We are going to take them to see Christmas light displays after it gets dark. So I have to go cook dinner for tomorrow evening. I know from experience that you don't have time to cook while they are here. So if I only have to heat something up it goes a lot smoother. So that's my goal for the rest of the afternoon. Thanks for stopping by. Three more days to go with this challenge. Thanks to Bugaboo for giving us extra time this year! Stay safe and God bless!

Donna


10 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna. I like the gifts you added as embellishments.
Have fun with the twins and enjoy the light displays. I haven't got out to look at them this year. I saw a couple when I have been returning home a week or so ago.

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh I love this Bugaboo image with all the presents added around it. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafter's Cafe. Merry Christmas!!

Lori m said...

Love this stamp, too sweet. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, hugs, Lori m

Margreet said...

Great take on the sketch and love how you incorporated the Bingo challenge.
Thanks for joining both Cheerful Sketches and the Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo.
Merry Christmas!
xxx Margreet DT

Billie A said...

Cute card and fun Bugaboo image and great using a sketch from another challenge. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

Debbie said...

Such a fun card!! Love this image!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a cute card. I love your reindeer peeking out between the packages. Thanks for joining in the Holiday Chaos challenges as Catch The Bug. Bonnie DT

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

grappig kaartje
bedankt voor het meedoen
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt cheerful sketches

Julie Odil said...

Donna, this is so darn cute! I'm so glad you have joined us at Catch the Bug. Julie, DT member for Bugaboo Stamps

Debi said...

Great card, Donna. Love that image and all the brightly colored packages. Thanks for entering the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge. Good luck. Debi DT TMS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...