Saturday, March 10, 2018

Guest Scribbler

Happy Saturday!This is a scheduled post as I am in Boston for the weekend visiting my sons. But today is the guest design post over at Scribbles Designs.  Today I chose to work with one of Sandy's Easter images.

The image is Bunny Collection. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I added strips of plaid paper from my scrap box on each side. Then I just finished it off with a little embellishment. The grass at the top is a die cut from MFT. The bunny tail has Crystal Stickles and the bunny noses have Black Stickles. I just loved the fun collage for Easter. Check out what the other guest designer has created by going to Scribbles Design Challenge Blog. Don't forget that the present challenge is go for green. Lots of possibilities. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back next week and hopefully will find time to craft. Take care!

Donna

4 comments:

MaryH said...

Donna, how cool you are in Boston & I bet you are having some white weather! Cold too! Hope you are doing things that are warm & cozy while there. And some good clam chowder!!! Love this cute card with the Bunny suns. I especially loved the one in the bottom corner! He's hunting for jelly beans I'm sure. Hope all is well. TFS & Hugs (the reason I've not been around is that comments are not coming into my email so I don't know people have visited. After futile searching for the reason, I'm trying to do commenting a different way! )

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is too cute. Hope that you have a great visit and travel safe.

Pam said...

Hello Donna, enjoy your visit with your sons. Your Easter card is so cute and fun! I love the funny bunny images!
Hugs,
Pam

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this card is so playful and cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...