Friday, March 30, 2018

You're Egg-ceptional!

One last Easter card for you and a chance to wish you all a very Happy Easter! Not much time this weekend to craft as the twins will be visiting. So this is my last chance to finish off Easter.


The image is from Beccy's Place called Basket of Eggs. This is a Freebie. I colored the image with Koh-i-Noor pencils and mineral spirits. Then I used gel pens to doodle on the eggs. I distressed the edges of the image and sentiment with Salty Ocean Distress ink. The sentiment is computer-generated. The pink dotted banner is washi tape. Behind the image is ribbon with Easter eggs on it but it doesn't show very much behind the image and banners. I used these dies: MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax, and MFT Stitched Circles. The cute bunny paper in the background is from Create with TLC. I am entering these challenges:

Wishing you all a wonderful and Happy Easter. May the risen Lord bless you with all good things. I'll be back on Sunday with the new April challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable. Love your coloring and the TLC paper. Have a Happy Easter - enjoy the twins.

Beccy said...

Awwww, what cute background paper! Those little bunnies are just adorable, and I love the variety of colours... perfect for Easter. The sentiment is great too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my... I love the DP you used on this adorable card! Another great sketch, too!

Pam said...

Oh how cute! The Easter basket image is so pretty and you colored it beautifully! I just love the adorable bunny paper, cute, cute, cute!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Hugs,
Pam

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Janice said...

Such a pretty Easter card Donna, I love your basket of goodies!
Happy Easter to you.

MaryH said...

Happy Easter, and your basket of eggs is so cute!Great shading on that basket weave, and of course the dp is delightful and appropriate to the card theme. Love this layout. Enjoy your little ones (and the bigger ones too!) TFS & Hugs

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh my, it is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...