Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Birthday Bash Day 3: Anything But a Card

 Today I have my project for Day 3 of the Bugaboo Birthday Bash. The challenge for Day 3 is anything but a card. So I created a box that I can add a small gift for someone's birthday.


The box was created with Spellbinders Square Bracket Edge Box die. I originally got this die to use as favor boxes for my daughter's wedding. I die cut and embossed the box and then die cut and embossed the flower designer paper and fussy cut the embossed side sections. The image for the top is Bugaboo  Hummingbird Block. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut it. The sentiment, from Desert Diva,  was added to the block. I am entering these challenges:
Stay tuned for Day 4 coming up! Hope you had an amazing day. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna


7 comments:

Suze said...

Gorgeous box Donna. That die creates a great box for gifts. I like the vibrant colours you used too.

Kelly Schelske said...

Great project Donna!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week!

Judy Woodland said...

What a lovely box. I had not seen that die, thanks for the inspiration. Your design is so pretty. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


OlgaB said...

Just love the image on this gift box.
Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful gift box! Love the image!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fabulous box and coloring!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Tina Z. said...

Wow, amazing box. Thank you for joining Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...