Monday, January 11, 2021

Birthday Bash Day 2

 This is my second post of the day. I was able to finish the sketch challenge for the Bugaboo Birthday Bash this evening. If you would like to see my first card you can scroll down or click here


This was a fun and fairly easy sketch to play with. I used the Bugaboo image called Turtles - Birthday. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched  Rounded Squares. I used white gel pen on the balloons. The layering and cross pieces are black card stock. My sentiment is from my stash and I can't seem to find the file again to give credit (ugh!) and die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentence Strips (retired). I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. I have a busy day tomorrow. Tom has a heart doctor appointment early in the morning. I was elected secretary for the Board at Opportunity House and I have my first board meeting as secretary in the early afternoon. And I have a Zoom yoga class tomorrow evening. Never a dull moment around here. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna


10 comments:

Suze said...

Fun card Donna. I love the sentiment. The backing paper really adds to the birthday party feel of your card.

Carol W said...

What a fun card. I love the layout and the way the card turned out.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card Donna! Love the cheery colours!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Congrats on your win at Creative Knockouts.

OlgaB said...

Such a fun card. Love the sentiment!
Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Donna Walls said...

Great card and perfect representation of the sketch - love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing along at the Bugaboo 11th Annual Birthday Bash. Best of Luck in the Draw, Donna - DT

Danni Reid said...

This feels like a party and your coloring is so sweet!

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-))
Thanks for joining us at the The Male Room Craft Challenge ❤️ Hope to see you at the next challenge, too.

Goga said...

Sweet birthday card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, Goga

Helen said...

Love this, Donna - great take on the sketch.

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...