Monday, January 11, 2021

Bugaboo Birthday Bash

Happy Birthday Bugaboo Stamps. This week is their 11th annual Birthday Bash, filled with challenges, fun and freebies. Check it out. I love to play with Bug images. So the theme this year is woodland creatures. It started last Saturday so I am already behind but I do hope to catch up this week. 


Day 1's challenge is to create a birthday project using woodland creatures.

I chose Frame It - Bears birthday image from Bugaboo Stamps. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut. To color the image I tried to use the colors in the background paper from my stash. The banner at the top is die cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired). The sentiment is from Pictures by Mandy but I could no longer find the website. I fussy cut the sentiment circle. I used Simon Says Stamps Balloon Bouquet to die cut the two balloons on either side of the sentiment. The backing layers are black card stock. I am entering these challenges:
I did a few hours of volunteer work this morning. It's cold here so I was happy to come home and sit near our wood-burning stove. I am hoping to get another card done for the birthday bash so stay tuned for that. Hope your day is going well. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna



 

6 comments:

Suze said...

Great start to the week of cards Donna. I like the bright colours you used.
Good luck on catching up.

Lori m said...

Adorable Teddy Bear Birthday card, hugs, Lori m

Bonnie Lynn said...

Adorable, bright and cheery birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's birthday bash over at Catch The Bug. Bonnie DT

OlgaB said...

Wow! Just love all the bright colours!
Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a lovely, colourful birthday card! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Sari / Granne said...

Card full of fun, love the bright colors and happy feeling. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room. I hope to see you in our new Steampunk challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...