Friday, January 15, 2021

Birthday Bash Day 7: Color Challenge

 Color challenges are my least favorite challenge to do but I am getting more used to them. If you want to complete the Bugaboo week-long challenge, they always include a color challenge. So the Day 7 (and final day) of the challenge is a color challenge.


This card is for my son's birthday, rapidly approaching in about 2 weeks. The image, called For Fox Sake, is the Friday freebie this week. You can find it on the Day 7 challenge blog post. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and died cut the image with Spellbinder's Classic Scalloped Circles. The backing is a dark green card stock die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. The sentiment with the image is also part of the Bugaboo freebie. My secondary sentiment was computer-generated and die cut with Impression Obsession Mini Rectangle Tags 2. I added 3 dots in the upper right corner. I am entering these challenges:
We had a few snow flurries this afternoon but nothing to really get excited about. I'd like to see some snow. I love to watch it fall and to walk in it after it quits to listen to the quiet that snow always seems to bring. Since we aren't traveling this year, it would be my luck that we don't have any snow. Tomorrow we have dinner with friends and Sunday we have the twins to come and play. I'll see you all again soon. Thanks for stopping by. Have a super awesome weekend! Stay safe and healthy. God bless!

Donna


13 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great card and love the sentiment with it. We are still self-isolating so your plans sound wonderful. Stay safe, xoxo

Lori m said...

LOL....I'm still giggling, too cute Fox Birthday card, love the expression on the foxes face, hugs, Lori m

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yeah, the colour challenges can be tough - I much prefer sketches! You did an awesome job on both, so way to go! The fox is so cute - I was able to get him but not the other freebie of the bear with the birthday hat, completely missed that one. I was late to the party! Your card is so cute and fun!

Dawn Frost said...

Great card, I know your son will love it! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Birthday celebration, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Suze said...

Great card Donna - like the sentiment. I struggle with colour challenges too - mainly as I struggle to pick up what some of the colours actually are. I have found saving the colour palette and then enlarging it on the computer has helped somewhat.
Hope you have fun with the twins - and get some snow for them to enjoy.

Debi said...

Adorable! Love that plaid paper. Fabulous job with the color challenge and also with the Tuesday Morning Sketch. Thanks for playing. Debi TMS DT

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-))
Thanks for joining us at the The Male Room Craft Challenge ❤️ Hope to see you at the next challenge, too.

Debbie said...

LOL What a fun and funny card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Kathy said...

What a cute and cheerful card. You nailed it!

Melissa Craig said...

There's just something about plaid to make it all so wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Goga said...

Fantastic card. Love plaid background.
Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge, Goga

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm so upset I didn't get this freebie, missed it by a day! It is fabulous and so is your colouring and design, your son is going to love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Faith A My blog

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm back with a different hat on and happy to repeat your card is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...