Friday, January 15, 2021

Birthday Bash Day 6: Photo Inspiration

Can you believe the week is almost done? My weeks speed by. Didn't we just have Christmas and suddenly we are in the middle of January. Wow! My goal for today is to finish off all the challenges at Bugaboo's Birthday Bash. I am up to Day 6 and the challenge is a photo inspiration. 


My card is rather simple but I like it a lot!

My image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Critter Balloons Monkey. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut the image leaving just a little bit of a white edge to it. I die cut a Gina Marie Designs Bunting Banner die and attached it to my card with liquid glue. I used MFT Captions Alphabet  to die cut the letters for "happy" and then stamped "birthday" at the bottom of the card using MFT Latte pigment ink and Hero Arts It's Your Day stamp set. My cute little monkey is popped up off the card with foam tape. My background paper I believe is from the Paper Studio. I am entering these challenges:
I am heading back to my desk to try to get the last card done for the Bugaboo challenge. The weekend is upon us once again and my weekends always seem to be busier than my weeks. So my motto today is "Git 'er done!" LOL! Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe (the CDC is predicting a huge amount of deaths from the virus in the next 3 weeks) and God bless!

Donna


6 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna. I can definitely see the photo inspiration in your card - not so much mine!
I guess those deaths that they are predicting are from the Christmas/New Year exposure period. It would be nice if they were wrong though.
Take care and stay safe.

Chris said...

Such a cute little monkey floating amongst the clouds, fabulous card and lovely clean design.
Thanks for joining in with the Bugaboo Birthday Bash.
Chris
x

Carol W said...

Donna I too love your card. It is perfect.

Helen said...

A really great card - love the bunting you've used.

Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo's Birthday Bash.

Helen x

MS Kraft Store said...

It's super cute..!! Lovely card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Through The Craft Room Door 
Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.
Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
DT ~ Make the Card Challenge

KT Fit Kitty said...

This one is adorable too! I am normally not a fan of monkeys but this one is super cute! Love the banner too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...