Friday, January 1, 2021

My Favorites for 2020

 Happy New Year! I've seen several people show the favorites from 2020 and I've always wanted to do that but have never had the time at the beginning of the year. But today we are in the middle of an ice storm so there is no outside activity today. So why not do a little retrospective look at 2020. So here we go with my favorites (one from each month) from 2020!

January: 

February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

Wow! Some months it was really tough to pick which one was my favorite. They were tough choices. But they were all winners because they made someone smile along the way! Wishing you a safe, healthy and Happy New Year of 2021. Take care and God bless!
Donna


















4 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely cards Donna. I have to say my favourite would be the November one.
It was nice to see some of the cards you created prior to me following your blog too.
I know what you mean about how hard it is to pick just one per month. When I did mine, I had between 3 and 6 most months before I narrowed it down to just one.
Hope your ice storm passes and you are able to get back outside.

Beccy said...

Thank you for sharing your favourite cards from the year Donna, they are all so lovely and bright! The colours are gorgeous and I can see why they made people smile.
Happy New Year to you and yours, may it be peaceful and filled with joy.
Cheers,
Beccy

Pam said...

Great cards one and all!
Hugs,
Pam

Mandy said...

Donna I love your November one too, It inspired me to have a go at that fold when I saw it during the month long holiday card challenge.

Happy New Year, I hope it is a fulfilling crafty one for you and life treats you and your family well.

Love Mandy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...