Wednesday, January 27, 2021

There's Gnome One Like You

 For my second card today I have a birthday card. I love gnomes and I'm trying to collect a few more stamps so I have some go to ideas for gnome cards. 


These cute little gnomes are from Pattie's Creations called Party Gnomes. I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers using colors from the background designer paper. I added the DP to a black card base ages ago and it's been sitting on my desk. So trying to clean up my desk this week and using up things that have been laying around. Last week I organized some scraps and found this black frame. So I used it frame my gnomes. The sentiment is computer-generated. The inside just says Happy Birthday! I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. I have a zoom meeting in about an hour. We had several inches of snow this afternoon. Our first major snowfall so far this winter. It's just gorgeous outside! Stay safe and God bless!

Donna


7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving your trio of gnomes : ) A fun and vibrant colored card.
Hope you are well! I am behind on whats going on with you and the twins!

Lori m said...

Your gnome card is too cute, sweet gnomes indeed to make anyone have a Happy Birthday for sure, hugs, Lori m

Suze said...

Good on you using up some of your scraps. I'm ever so slowly working on mine. I've never really been into gnomes but wonderful cards like this one are making me rethink that.

Leslie said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!

Vic said...

Love this - you used the gnomes image, like I did! I like your backing paper and the sentiment made me smile, too. Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Patties Creations this month - Vic, DT X

K M Meena Herale said...

Cute and adorable card, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time. 


Hugs 

Meena S4F DT


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...