Thursday, January 7, 2021

Panda Love

 Happy Thursday! After volunteering today I had some time after dinner to make a card. I'm trying to get some of my progressive challenges done a little earlier this month rather than rushing at the end of the month. So today I have the Imagine That! Digis by Kris progressive challenge.


The Imagine That digital set is called Panda Love Drops. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and then die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Stitched Wonky Circles. I used Crystalline drops on the intersections of the stitching. The designer paper that I used was also from the Panda Love Drops stamp set. For the hearts that I used as embellishment, I die cut them from Simon Says Stacked Hearts die. Here is the inside of the card using the sentiments from the stamp set.
I used more hearts from the Simon Says die and a black card stock matt.
I am entering these challenges:
It's been a good day. I hope your day has been too. Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow starts the weekend. My weekends are always busier than my weekdays. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna





15 comments:

Lori m said...

Donna this is so pretty with the Teddy in the circle, too adorable, and your sentiment is just perfect, someone is going to be very happy getting this card, hugs, Lori m

Wickcliss said...

What an adorable card. Love the stitching circle against the colourful paper background that just made your image pop. Thank you for playing along at the Male Room, hope to see you again. Clarissa DT

Carol W said...

This card is so sweet Donna. Great job.

Pam said...

Oh my goodness Donna, this is such an adorable card! Hearts, hearts everywhere and the little panda is so sweet! Great layout and I love that you added more hearts inside!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Awww, LOVE THIS Donna!! And love the stitched "wonky" circles LOL. Super cute!!

Thanks for playing at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP this month! February's DOTM will be emailed out at the end of January.

♥ ♥ ♥ Just a head's up! February is my shop's 8th Birthday and we invite you to come help us CELEBRATE! In addition to our Digi-of-the-Month progressive challenge, we will also be offering weekly challenges with more free digis and prizes! Hope you'll join in the fun next month.

Cheers,
Kris / owner
www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

I adore this digi - I just finished my card and hopefully I'll post it on my blog soon! Your card is very cute!

sweetpea said...

Such a cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Janet DT

Lochhildegard said...

So Beautiful!Love the circles and the nice Inside.
Thank you for playing around with us on Imaginethat
Hugs
Hilde

Lady Joyful said...

Really cute design! Adorable panda. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Doris Klein said...

My heart goes Boom Boom Boom Boom... ;-) Oh what a super cute image! I really love it!

Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris

Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Helen said...

Love this! A great frame round the image and a bright and cheerful design.

Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp.

Helen x

Sari / Granne said...

Your card is so full of love and cuteness. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room. I hope to see you in our new Steampunk challenge.

anne said...

This is such an adorable card, thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you again next time.

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...