Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Birthday Bash Day 4: Bingo

 The Day 4 challenge at the Bugaboo Birthday Bash is a bingo board:



The image was a flash freebie yesterday from Bugaboo called Birthday Hedgie 01. I combined the hedgie with another Bugaboo image, Dollar Spring Bird. I used my photo editor to turn the bird around and add him in the same frame as the hedgie. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is from Digi Doodle Studio.  I die cut the image and sentiment with TODO Basic Rectangles. I embossed MFT Stitched Squares around the image. I love the festive background paper that's from my stash. I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow is our volunteer day but hopefully I'll get some time to play in the evening. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna




11 comments:

Suze said...

Beautiful card Donna. I like the large white panel in the centre of the card and how you added some additional interest to it. Great combination of images too.

Lori m said...

Oh my...too stinking cute, hedgie and birdie are too sweet... great take on the challenge, hugs, Lori m

Heather said...

Such a cute little party image! Love these fun critters! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a happy card, I love your little bear and birdie. And the gold in your background patterned paper really makes this card festive. Thanks for playing along once again over at The Mod Squad.

Stef Perry said...

Love those cute critters and the fabulous background Paper with the glittery stars that make your card so festive! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

creationsnz said...

A really sweet card and beautiful colouring. SO glad you joined our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

OlgaB said...

Wow! Love the style of your project!
Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! And I, too, love that fabulous paper in the background!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Jen Leeflang said...

Great idea to combine those two images, it makes a darling card!
Thanks so much for celebrating our 11th birthday with us; good luck in the draw!
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, I thought he was a bear! This is the freebie I missed. He is precious! Love your adorable card!

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful box Donna. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...