Sunday, January 10, 2021

More Thank You Cards

 I hope your weekend has been wonderful! Mine has been very busy. We had friends for dinner and cards on Saturday and I spent most of the day cooking and cleaning. Today we had the twins all day. After dinner I had a chance to work on some cards. One of the volunteer jobs that I work at needs Thank you cards so I found a bunch of these Simon Says Stacked Hearts that I already had die cut so I am using up things from my stash to hopefully help them with their thank you card needs. 


I used the die cuts from Simon Says Stacked Hearts and glued them to the fronts of the cards. I then used the die cut hearts from many die cuttings to glue some hearts back into the stacked hearts. I added the sentiment stamp "Thanks" to each of the cards. The cards are simple but they really donlt want or need anything fancy and over the top. I am entering these challenges:
I hope to get some time to craft tomorrow and be back to show you a new project. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I hope your week gets off to a great start. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna



8 comments:

Lia said...

Hearts all over at your cards: a 'heartwarming' project!!
Lia DT S4F

Lori m said...

Awesome cards Donna, they will love them. Enjoy the company time and those two adorable twins.

Hugs, Lori m

Stef H said...

love the cards!!! glad you're keeping busy and crafty!
all's good here!

hugs :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sometimes I get tired just reading about what you are doing! You have a lot of energy, my friend! Your cards are gorgeous, and I like all of the different colour variations! So nice of you to make these for charity!

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us over at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon!

Aunty Sue said...

Fab design and so colourful thanks for sharing with us this timed luck in the Draw and hope to you join us next time.
AuntySue
Crafty catz, Craft, passion For Markers, Colour Crazy, Digi Doodles Studios

Pam said...

Great thank you cards Donna! The die cuts look great with the colorful hearts!
Hugs.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful cards Donna. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...