So the bear image is Birthday Bear a free image from Beccy's Place. This bear has a cupcake in his hands and since I wanted to use him on my card I had to replace the cupcake with a bell for B. The bell image is from Silver Bell stamps set. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers then fussy cut each of them. I cut out the cupcake from the bear image and cut the arm of the bear further so I could extend the bell into the bear's arms. The sentiment is from Meljin's Designs (I wasn't able to find a link for Meljin anymore). The designer paper is from American Craft. The red ribbon is from my stash. I used a Stampin' Up! scalloped punch for the green polka-dot paper. I'm entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards: Day 2: letter B (bear and bell)
- Catch the Bug: Stella's sketch
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
So off to camp we go. I hope it warms up a bit or at least the sun comes out. Thanks for stopping by. Stop back again soon. Happy Saturday!