" Heather was gracious and allowed me to pick the final theme from the three we were considering, and those of you who know me, know I'm crazy for owls." And here's what she sent:
- Image is from Hero Arts
- Sentiments from Technique Junkies
- Sequins from Craft Medley
- Brads from Creative Impressions
- Eyelets from We R Memory Keepers
- Self adhesive enamel dots from Doodlebug
- Yellow and pink ribbon (unknown)
- Buttons from Favorite Findings
- Silver Twine from Celebrate It
- Pink/Orange twine from Recollections
- One-sided paper from DCWV, The Spring Stack II
- Plaid paper from Doodlebug
And to finish things off Beth kindly sent me (and probably all the Dazzlers) a stamp with an owl on it. Mine says "Made by Donna". It's so CUTE! Thank you Beth!
When I opened the kit I fell in love with this gorgeous water color looking paper. It was actually two-sided and I like the other side too but opted to go with this side. I colored the image Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut it. I needed a birthday card pronto so so I used one of my sentiments from Paper Makeup Stamps (sadly out of business). I added some of the pink ribbon and some of the enamel dots. I used Dimensional Magic on the flowers and eyes. I used the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for inspiration. Here is the inside of my card:
And here's the stamp that Beth sent me. The photo is not good. So sorry!
I hope you'll check out the fun duel this month. Links are on the right side of my page. Thanks to Beth and Heather for a wonderful duel. Have a blessed day!