My image and sentiment are from Beccy's The Big Guy Stamp Set. I wish this was the letter L because this card had lots of layers. The designer paper is from American Craft. I backed everything with red card stock. The card base is green card stock. I used Spellbinder's Standard Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles. I also used a corner rounder for the image. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 12: the letter J
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Sweet Stampers challenge: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday: anything goes
Arthur has several J words that he likes. "Jackolantern" seemed to be his favorite for quite some time but he also used "jelly and jam." He has memorized so many books that it's hard telling where he gets his words. I have one more post for this evening. Tomorrow is one of our volunteer days and we have to pick up the twins from Head Start so it will be busy. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!