I made 5 cards for H. While the stamps were in my MISTI I thought why not make more than one. These are thank you cards for Christmas gifts. The sentiment is from AlteNew Halftone Holidays and Altenew Halftone Thanks. I had the plaid paper on my desk that I used for an earlier card, so I cut the rest to make 5 cards. The holly leaf border die is from Memory Box. To the border I added the little red berries to complete the borders. That was quite the job punching all those tiny dots and gluing them all on the cards. LOL! I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 9: His for holly
- Creative Knockouts challenge: border time
- Catch the Bug: thankful
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- Scrapping4Fun: Thanksgiving/thank you/gratitude
- Winter Wonderland: holly and/or ivy
Our trees are gorgeous outside right now but I'm glad I'm not out on the roads. It will likely be lovely tomorrow morning but oh so cold. Glad I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow either. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!