Sunday, November 10, 2019

Birthday Again?

I did a lot of kitchen stuff today and we took the twins to the park this afternoon. The weather was very nice and the next few days we are supposed to get a blast of arctic air that will drop our temperatures quite a bit. So tomorrow and Tuesday will be great days to stay home and craft and I hope to get caught up. I need two birthday cards this week and I managed to get one done this evening.

This one is for my BIL. It was quick and simple to make. The sentiment and the bear image are both from QKR Stampede. The image is Birthday Bear and the sentiment is Birthday Again. I die cut the sentiment with Gina Marie Wine Bottle Labels die and then inked the edges with MFT Elf Green ink. The bear I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut him. The card base is yellow card stock and the designer paper is the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me tonight. I have a roaring headache probably due to the incoming weather. Tomorrow we have rain and snow followed by the major cold front. So I think I'll turn in early tonight and hope for a better day tomorrow. Have a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donn, the sentiment on this cute card is so fun!

Lori m said...

Donna another fantastic card, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

So cute and festive!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

What a clever sentiment! Your card is so festive and cheery! Thank you for playing along at Seize the Birthday

kReN said...

Love this sentiment and this image! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede this week! kReN@afourthlife

Sian said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...