Saturday, November 23, 2019

T is for Tree and Twisted Easel Card

Oh my gosh! Day 23! Where has November gone? Day 23 is the letter T challenge at Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards. I have never made a twisted easel card before so I knew I wanted to try that. I used the twisted easel tutorial at Beccy's Place. I love how this card turned out!


The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place Oh Night Divine stamp set. The images are colored with Prisma Colored Pencils. Just love the tree! The card is 4 1/4 square. The base is red card stock. The designer paper is American Craft. The little colored lights that I used as my prop are from Wendy Made (got this as a freebie a long time ago and wasn't able to find on the Internet). I am entering these challenges:

I am heading back to my desk to see what else I can get done for a short while today. We travel to Louisville this afternoon for a concert tonight with The Piano Guys. We have a hotel room tonight and drive back tomorrow morning. A little break away from the routine. Hope your weekend is relaxing!

Donna 

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Now this is what I call a festive card! Those colours are amazing Donna, so vibrant and fabulous. You've done an awesome job colouring the tree, the multi-coloured baubles are fantastic. My favourite part of your card is the anchor you added to hold the easel upright... those little lights are awesome! Enjoy your overnight stay in Louisville Donna, sounds like it will be lots of fun!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori m said...

Twisted card, a new one for me and you've mastered it beautifully. Very bright and cheery Christmas card and perfect card style to showcase your design. Hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

I love this cute Christmas card! The tree is so pretty and I just love the little lights inside!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such fun and bright Christmas card! Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...