I used the tutorial from Beccy's Place to make the Double Z-Fold. The gorgeous poinsettia spray is from Beccy's Place Poinsettia Digital Stamps. I colored the image with Prisma Colored Pencils and fussy cut the image. The designer paper were all scraps from my scrap box. I found the little ticket in my Christmas stash.
The card looks so much better in person. Really like how this one turned out. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 29: the letter Z
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- 613 Avenue Create: scrap your stash
- The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
This month has been fun using the alphabet for prompts and dedicating the challenge to my grandson Arthur who is learning the alphabet. Arthur's usual Z word is zebra. So thrilled that he's so smart at 3 years old. Thanks for making so many nice comment about him this month. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Thanksgiving day!