I found I didn't have many background dies but did find a Christmas one by Spellbinders. So the Joy and candy canes are die cut from the top folding card vase. I backed the inside of the card with red textured paper so it would show through the die cuts. The image is a freebie from Beccy's Place called Stanley's Bauble. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut him out; popping him up with foam tape on the card. The frame idea I saw on one of Beccy's cards earlier this week and really wanted to try it. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Day 17: O is for open border card and ornament
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Cutie Pie challenge: add an animal
- Crafty Friends: Christmas
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
Back to my desk now to try to get another card finished tonight before bed time. Seems my day never quite goes the way I expect and time gets away from me. But I'll get done what I can. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!