Wednesday, November 6, 2019

A Holiday Twist

Happy hump day! It's been busy here. Wednesday and Thursday are our "volunteer days" of the week. Wednesday morning Tom and I help at Head Start and we are each in one of the twins' rooms. So I was with Valerie this morning and we had a great time. Came home for lunch and then had to pick the twins up from Head Start too. Whenever we do that we take them to a playground and let them run around if the weather is good. It started raining while we were at the playground but we got some outside time in. The rain will get heavier tonight and rain all day tomorrow. So hopefully the kids will sleep good tonight. I was working on Day 6 of Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards challenge. It's a bingo grid challenge.

So here is my card for this challenge:

I used the middle column for my card (silver, die cut, and stripes). The candy canes are from Beccy's Christmas Candy digital stamps. I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. The sentiment is die cut with MFT Stitched Squares and then I doodled to make a little frame on the sentiment. I added some silver twine and silver sequins and then I colored a wooden heart to match the candy canes. 
I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow is another volunteer day. In the morning I work at Opportunity House. They support a preschool for parents who can't afford it. In the afternoon we work at Teacher's Warehouse, a free supply store for teachers in a five county area. It keeps us out of trouble! LOL! Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Donna


5 comments:

Jane Willis said...

What a fun, bright card. Love the candy canes.
Jane
GDT at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Those candy canes are so sweet and so is your cute card, Donna!

Fabiola said...

Cette carte est friache et acidulée, pleine de peps, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Netta said...

love those candy canes!~ I could eat one right now! *S* . thanks for playing at 52cct!

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...