My image is from Imagine That Digis by Kris called Candy Cane Elf Bear. I colored him with alcohol markers and die cut him with MFT Stitched Squares. The red and green paper is the newest paper that Lisa Decosse designed for this challenge. You can vote on your favorite paper from the set and if you enter 2 or more cards you get the paper voted most favorite! I used green glitter paper to create the MFT Layered Snowflakes. The sentiment is part of the stamp set and I die cut it with MFT Fishtail Flags (just without the fishtail so it would be stitched. Everything is backed with black card stock to make it pop. To finish off I added 3 gem stones. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for this week but it has already closed so I'm not able to enter.
I am entering:
- Imagine That Creative Playground challenge #10: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- The Outlawz Festive Friday: Christmas
- The Cutie Pie challenge: anything goes ... as long as it's cute!
I hope you'll join us this month at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Share your Christmas inspiration with us! Thanks for stopping by.