The image is from Beccy's Place called Finn's Hot Chocolate. I was trying to make it look like a Polaroid Photo. The Patterned Paper that I used is from American Craft. The frame is from My Favorite Things Blueprints 32. The sentiment is from Create with TLC, die cut with Spellbinder's Labels Thirteen. I inked the sentiment while it was still in the die with MFT Elf Green ink. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 18: P is for penguin, patterned paper & photo
- Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch
- Christmas Crafting All Year 'Round: stockings/winter clothing
- Lil Patch of crafty Friends: anything goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Christmas Card Throwdown: sweet treats
Arthur's word for "P" is "pengin". And he doesn't vary it often. I think he likes that word. Hope you have a blessed day. Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to bed!