I used a non-Christmas Stamp for this card. The image is The Three Tenors Digital Stamps from Beccy's Place. I fussy-cut the image. Since they weren't very Christmas-y I added a bow tie to each from a W Plus 9 set called Unforgettable. I paper pieced the bows with Christmas paper scraps. The designer paper is from American Craft. I computer-generated he sentiment and die cut it with Spellbinders Labels 13 and inked with MFT Elf Green ink. To finish off I added some stickers from my stash that were music/Christmas oriented. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 24: the letter U
- Tuesday Throwdown: punny sentiments
- Addicted to Stamps and More: holiday
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- 613 Avenue Create: scrap your stash (all paper is scraps)
- Outlawz Festive Friday: Christmas
This card will likely go to one of my sons. They both have two cats so they'd both get a ckick out of this card. The twins are napping at the moment so I thought I'd get this posted. Arthur's word for U is "unicorn." Today he's been busy with numbers rather than letters. So we haven't talked about the alphabet much. Hope your Sunday is blessed and thanks for stopping by!