The North Pole image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Sign It North Pole, colored with American Craft markers and then I added glitter glue for the snow and icicles and some on the pole. The sentiment on the sign is computer generated. The designer paper is from Close to my Heart, The green paper is embossed with Cuttlebug large snowflakes, The red frilly tape was used to give it some pizzazz. The Ho ho ho sentiment is from Bird's Cards. I finished off with a little ribbon. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Day 16: Letter N
- Catch the Bug BINGO challenge: 3 in a row (sentiment, embossing, sparkle)
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: add some glitter
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Sketch Saturday: sketch
Arthur's "N" word has been "nose" lately. Then he has to show his nose and maybe sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." That's one of Valerie's favorite songs. When it snowed the other day we changed it to "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Boots." She got a kick out of that. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!